Launcher Leaks Site Guidelines 2020
- We have the right to ban/mute/kick you off our website for any reason we find reasonable.
- Any staff member has the authority to give punishments to any member of launcherleaks.com without any warning or reason.
- You can be banned from launcherleaks.com at any time for any reason by an administrator.
- By accessing launcherleaks.com or any other Launcher Leaks domain, you are allowing the use of your IP address to be saved on our server for security and data purposes. At no point will your IP or any personal information be shared with any 3rd parties.
- We will not tolerate any malicious files or viruses posted on our site. If you post a file with malicious intent, we will remove the file, ban your account, and contact the proper authorities.
- When you or someone uploads content to Launcher Leaks, it is in your good knowledge to know it becomes a public file on Launcher Leaks and will not be deleted for any reason except on certain circumstances.
- We have the right to deny service to users either when buying our products or trying to download files.
- We ask users to report files and users for reasonable reasons deemed by staff.
- At no point will a file be hidden or deleted unless under special circumstances stated by the Owner or Head Management.
- All files submitted on launcherleaks.com are not registered copyrighted, restricted, trademarked, or patented with the USPTO and are not legally considered the property of a single entity. This means that any and all files uploaded are considered free and open to the public. If the original creator of the file shows proof of ownership through registered copyright or paperwork with the USPTO, we will remove the file from the public view. That is the only reason for file removal.
Launcher Leaks Customer TOS 2020
- Any chargeback/dispute on PayPal will result in a permanent ban from launcherleaks.com and all other Launcher Leaks services.
You are sending money to Launcher Leaks. In return, you will receive the product(s) paid for.
You are sending money to us of your own free will and are not doing it by force, blackmail, or threat of harm from anyone in the Launcher Leaks community.
You acknowledge that any money sent to Launcher Leaks, launcherleaks.com, or any of our associates is non-refundable and will never be returned to the original sender.
You acknowledge that you are not sending money that is stolen, fake, or illegal. You are also accepting full responsibility for the money, its status, and how it was acquired.
You agree that a reversal on a charge will not be allowed. If a reversal does occur, you are liable for 2 times the originally charged amount, as well as any chargeback fees and all other costs incurred by Launcher Leaks, including but not limited to collection of the debt, bank charges, legal fees, etc.
The money you send is for digital goods and services. At no point will you ever receive a physical product unless directly specified by the community management team or the product's description.
If you abuse the digital good provided to you, it can be taken away without notice.
If your digital goods are taken for any reason, you will not receive a refund.
If you are kicked, banned, or leave launcherleaks.com for any reason, you are not allowed to refund or take your money back. The money belongs to Launcher Leaks.
This agreement is subject to change at any time. It is your responsibility to be up to date with any changes made.
By sending any form of payment to launcherleaks.com you agree to the terms of service stated above. If at any time, you violate this agreement, legal action will be taken to ensure the safety and security of our funds. We appreciate your time, dedication, and donations to our community, but we need to make sure that launcherleaks.com is secure from any financial or legal action taken against us.