– You can Hardcuff & Softcuff Players.
– When someone is handcuffed, they will have a physical handcuff item visible on their character.
– When Hardcuffed, your hands will be behind your back.
– Softcuffed your hands will be infront of you.
– When you’re escorting someone, you’ll do the animation of holding their arm, like you’re ACTUALLY physically escorting them. While doing so, the players legs will move instead of just hovering/floating.
Put in / Out vehicle
– Not shown in the video (sorry) but you can put someone in / out of a vehicle with the following commands
– /piv (Put In Vehicle) will put a player into a vehicle. Supports putting multiple people in the same vehicle (Up to three people)
– /out (… Out!) will take a player out of said vehicle.
– /drag will drag someone. Pressing S will move you backwards.
– You can drag people who are alive / dead (WOW! /s)
– /bill ID amount will bill the player for X. ALL funds will go into the police society fund.
Police Job Menu
View Roster - Will show all police officers (as well as those off duty)
– You can see their callsign, name, and rank here.
– Callsigns - Unique identifiers for each officer. These can be changed as people are promoted/demoted. (Use case later down).
– Promote/Demote - Pretty straightforward.
– Fire (Also… straightforward)
– Hire New Officer - Enter in the Players ID, and whala. They’re hired. Like Magic. WOW.
Prop Interaction & Items
– Cones - Placeable Cones (Need to be added to your armory)
– Barricades - Same deal as Cones, add them to your armory.
– Riot Shields - (Not shown in video, sorry!) - Equip a Riot Shield with a pistol (Equip the pistol THEN use the riot shield). Will protect you from Bullets, the collision can be a little OP and push cars, so use responsibly!!
– PD Cam - Set up a Spy cam ANYWHERE in the world. Simply use, position (The red line will be the cameras POV, and press E to place. Give your Camera a name, and view by going into the survelience room on the second floor.
– I’ve already included cameras set up for the Banks & Jewelry Store. You can add more cameras to help in stake outs, other heists, and pretty much anything your heart desires to help further your police RP.
– Vehicle Cam - Set up a Spy cam in ANY VEHICLE. Go into the Survelience room on the second floor to view / remove.
– Finger Print Kit - Collect Fingerprints from vehicles (if they are wearing gloves, no fingerprints)
– Evidence Bag - View collected evidence (needs to be processed before you get any info)
– DNA Swab - Collect DNA from any player to be entered as evidence.
Built in Evidence System
– Collect bullet casings from dead bodies - When analyzed, these will reveal what caliber gun and the location of where it was collected.
– Blood Samples - When someone is seriously wounded, they’ll leave behind a blood pool that you can collect. When Analyzed, it can be compared to any DNA Matches you’ve got from swabs.
– Fingerprints - Collect Fingerprints from Cars (OR FROM ANY ROBBERY, OR DOOR YOU SET UP USING A SIMPLE EVENT!) When Analyzed, can be compared to any Fingerprint matches in the system.
– Fingerprint (AT PD) - When processing criminals, take them into the processing room and alt-menu the desk to fingerprint them and add them into the system.
– For more on the Evidence System, check out this video 19
– With the dispatch job (or as a police) interact with the computers on the first floor to access the dispatch menu
– From here, you can view ALL ACTIVE DUTY POLICE OFFICERS.
– Send DIRECT messages to specific officers
– Send GPS WAYPOINTS to specific officers
– Adds another avenue of RP for players seeking the law enforcement lifestyle without the dangers of the job.
Duty / Blips
– Going offduty will remove your blip from other officers (duh)
– Going onduty will add your blip to other officers. Each Blip shown WILL ALSO SHOW CALL SIGN.
– Great for knowing which officers are responding to what scene, etc.
– Color Coded Blips - Give each blip it’s own unique color to easily identify cadets, officers, the chief, etc.
– Supports adding blips for EMS by default
– AUTOMATIC RESTOCK - When going ON Duty, you will automatically be restocked of any items you don’t have or don’t have enough of. (Configurable)
– You can add ANY Item, ANY Amount, and for WHATEVER COST, you choose.
– The money comes out of the Police Fund directly.
Get familiar with your Arsenal
– Add different weapons via the Config.
– Supports Static & Moving targets.
– Static Targets are set at 5 / 10 / 20 Meters/
– Once the target disapears, you will get a score depending on the amount of damage you’ve done.
– My goal here was to make EVERYTHING INSIDE PD FUNCTIONAL.
– You can sit at EVERY Chair inside PD.
– The Break Room Refridgerator can provide food/water for any Police Officer (Config)
– Grab fire extinguishers straight off the wall to avoid adding excess to your armory
– Storage Lockers / Clothing Change. Interact at the lockers to do either. Using a different inventory or c lothing script? No problem, supports adding YOUR OWN EXPORTS. Currently set up for Ox Inv / Fivem-apprance.
– SHOWER to remove any BLOOD from your enemies (or friends)
– Wash hands cause it’s gross not doing it
– RAPPEL out of Helicopters (polmav)
– When in the back seats, press X to Rappel from the helicopter.