Jump to content

CustomFramework V1 Available for Download!

Order it now to transform your community!

Download Now

CustomFramework v1: The Evolution of vMenu Servers 1.2

130.06 USD

   (0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

 

 


 

The evolution of vMenu servers is here! Launcher Leaks is proud to announce a new product called Custom Framework which features a vMenu server with the features of a QBUS/ESX server!

 

CustomFramework is a vMenu server that uses elements and features of an QBUS/ESX server into a vMenu server without actually having to do all that setup, we include a complete setup guide so you can easily setup the server and get your community started! We lay the base so you can build your wants and needs for your server without countless hours developmenting.

 

Our Primary Focuses on this product:

  • Fully working Police system with a working 911 dispatch that integrate with robberies and bank heists into one functioning system.
  • Including Launcher Leaks EUP for free at no additional costs! (open a ticket to get it for free)
  • 3 Fully completed fleets for LSPD, BCSO and EMS/Fire,
  • Fully Custom HUD with a Circle Minimap and clean UI that makes other servers ashamed and makes you stick out.
  • Full fleet of undercover police cars with their civilian counterparts so no one can tell if its a cop or a civilian.
  • Discord EVERYTHING! The servers permissions run off a discord role for staff and police that will allow them to relog with no hassle and have their permissions no more messing around with server.cfg and getting steam hexes!

 

What if I bought the old vMenu server?

  • You will get a 50% voucher automatically at checkout!

 

Will this be updated often and how will it work?

  • Yes, we will update this very often and it will be simple drop and drags for changes to the scripts with instructions and changes.

What's New in Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

NEW SANDY SHERIFFS OFFICE

 

WITH DOORLOCKS TO WORK WITH NEW PD

 

  • Thank You! 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

  • Snail

ok this seems sick so uh imma diffidently be saving up my next couple paychecks lmao

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thank You! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites
  • Snail
On 4/28/2021 at 3:40 PM, thatdude40555 said:

well i paid i hope its all they hiped it up to be

 

is it good?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
  • Snail

well i have no idea they got our mone and now we get to wait till fall instead OF APRIL 1ST cause five m is banning them idk why all of a a sudden fall changes anything and them getting banned is not a me problem thast 130 dollars i sent for something i gotta wait six month's to get wich i will probably never see  ive bought alot of there stuff and tbh its good but there supporrt and customer service is absolutly terrible ive been trying to get them to fix my eup that i bought twice to work its rediculous 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2021 at 8:23 AM, thatdude40555 said:

well i have no idea they got our mone and now we get to wait till fall instead OF APRIL 1ST cause five m is banning them idk why all of a a sudden fall changes anything and them getting banned is not a me problem thast 130 dollars i sent for something i gotta wait six month's to get wich i will probably never see  ive bought alot of there stuff and tbh its good but there supporrt and customer service is absolutly terrible ive been trying to get them to fix my eup that i bought twice to work its rediculous 

You will see it. It will be done soon enough we were FiveM banned which now we cant work on the server.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
  • Snail
On 4/28/2021 at 6:40 PM, thatdude40555 said:

well i paid i hope its all they hiped it up to be

 

u should send a link to the download so  other people can use it too

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2021 at 8:28 AM, jtim91608 said:

u should send a link to the download so  other people can use it too

 

bruh

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2021 at 6:22 PM, Josh Duffey said:

Well worth the wait!!! The video looks incredible, will this still be realesed today?

 

its available now!

Link to comment
Share on other sites
  • Unlimited

If I purchase it. Is it 100% confirmed it will work? as well how long will it take for me to recieve the files and all that

Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CheifDev said:

If I purchase it. Is it 100% confirmed it will work? as well how long will it take for me to recieve the files and all that

Yes 100% and it is downloadable instantly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
  • Turbo

Can we get an I installation video or something. I can't get it to work. Waiting on a reply from staff, 10 days now. I get your busy, but I'd really like to get this going. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please read our TOS before signing up! Terms of Use